In the midst of a hectic workweek, you want your skin to look as radiant as Blue Ivy Carter‘s, but the last thing you need is to be plagued with a complicated at-home face mask. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Everybody, however, does have time for at least one of these 1-ingredient wonders, and the best part is you probably already have each of them in your kitchen! All of the following will give you soft, healthy-looking skin.
1. Honey. Use a cloth damp with warm water and pat skin to open pores. Apply honey onto skin and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and pat skin dry with a cold, damp cloth to close pores.
2. Raw egg yolk. Ew, but whatever. All in the name of beauty. Spread it on your face and neck, leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
3. Raw egg white. Ew, again. Beat egg white until frothy and apply to face. Wait until it dries, then rinse off with warm water. Your breakfasts will never be the same, but your skin will be amazing.
4. Banana. Mash one extra ripe banana and spread onto face. Rinse off after 15 to 30 minutes with warm water.
5. Plain yogurt. Apply to your face after cleansing and leave on for 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Apple cider vinegar. Isn’t apple cider vinegar good for everything? Dilute some with two parts water and apply with a cotton ball as a toner after washing your face.
7. Olive oil. It’s the new ChapStick. Dab on your chapped lips at bedtime. You can also leave it on your face overnight.
8. Avocado. I’m obsessed with avocados right now, so this is everything. Mash some avocado, leave it on skin for 10 minutes.
9. Baking soda. Use it as an exfoliant by adding it to your regular cleanser – it’s super gentle!
10. Milk. Swab on face with cotton ball, leave on until your skin feels tight (weird, I know). Rinse off with warm water. Your skin will be Blue Ivy soft.