If you don’t already love this magical natural elixir, you best start loving it. Personally, I love the taste and use it on every salad I make, but there’s much more to it than that. Read on to find out what useful effects apple cider vinegar can have on your health.
1. It aids in teeth whitening! Apple cider vinegar helps remove stains and kill bacteria in your mouth. Gargle with it in the morning before brushing your teeth and see the glistening results.
2. It is said to ease nighttime leg cramps. If this is an issue for you, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a glass of water. That should do the trick!
3. It combats fatigue. Extreme stress and exercise cause a buildup of lactic acid in the body. This can actually cause a tired feeling, but the amino acids and potassium in apple cider vinegar help to counteract it.
4. It’s nature’s Emergen-C. When you feel a sore throat coming on, mix ¼ cup apple cider vinegar with ¼ cup warm water and gargle about every hour. Germs don’t stand a chance against the acidic environment that vinegar creates.
5. It’ll clear a stuffy nose. Drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with water helps with sinus drainage.
6. Apple cider vinegar prevents indigestion. Drink a glass of warm water with some apple cider vinegar and honey mixed in 30 minutes before eating for peace of stomach.
7. It’s a hiccup cure! Just a spoonful of apple cider vinegar helps the hiccups disappear.
8. It eases tummy issues. Apple cider vinegar and its antibiotic properties can help with not-cute stomach woes like diarrhea and intestinal spasms.