We recently invited one of our fave bloggers, Kimmie Smith, to TheLuxurySpot.com offices to dish on her favorite travel destinations and must-haves. She’s a personal friend, the founder of KittenLounge, and an all around fab gal in NYC… if you don’t already know and love her, you should.
“I love South Beach anytime of year, but especially in the winter. It’s fun to get centered at the Delano, enjoy pool time, mojitos, and their spas. I love eating at Tapas y Tintos, fun tunes at Cafe Barcelona and then bikini shopping at my favorite accessories stores.”
Her favorite travel must-haves:
- Marc Jacobs oversized sunnies in black or tortoiseshell
- Python, python, python bangles from Ted Rossi; satchel bags by Rebecca Minkoff or Torregrossa and footwear from Jimmy Choo
- Rings & necklaces by Ana Reign
- Kaftans, maxis, and tunics since they can be worn as separates or as dresses
- Leggings are a MUST… Smart by Style (available in Spring) always makes me look amazing and works for vacation as well as my TV appearances.