I love any dessert that is easy to eat. This is the prefect dessert to eat on the go or at a dinner party! Image and recipe via Blogging Over Thyme.
- 1 1/4 cup of your favorite granola
- Apple Cranberry Compote:
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large apples (Fuji, Pink Lady, or another variety that holds its shape), cut into 1/2″ chunks
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- small pinch of salt
- Honey Yogurt:
- 3 cups (24ounces) greek or regular yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons honey, depending on your preference
For instructions, click here.
Leave a Comment