Love Katherine Heigl’s hair in this sophisticated up-do? Here’s how to nail the look at home:
Celebrity stylist David Babaii was inspired to create the elegance of a modern day Grace Kelly to highlight Katherine’s beauty.
David Babaii provides step by step tips below on how you can achieve a Red Carpet-worthy look at home:
1. On damp hair, apply ghd Total Volume Foam from roots to ends.
2. Use a professional performance hairdryer, and Round Ceramic Brush to create a smooth finish and top with a small amount of smoothing serum.
3. Next use a 1 1/4” Soft Curl Tong from the ghd Curve styling range, separating the hair into random sections throughout whole head. Leave the tips of the hair out so that the curls look more undone.
READ MORE: Best Kept Hair Secret
4. Use your fingers to form the curls
5. Pull the hair into a bun on the middle of the head with your fingers and use bobby pins to secure the hair into place.
6. Set in place with firm hold hair spray.
The ghd collection is available here.