Need an eclipse cocktail to keep you from gazing at the sun right now? Try this.
If you’re not sitting outside with properly approved goggles, don’t worry — go back inside and make this, our fave eclipse cocktail, so you can legitimately post a Facebook status like “whoa, that eclipse was amazing.” It will be amazing if you’re feeling a little tequila, of legal age, and into keeping your eyesight 20/20.
HERRADURA SILVER ECLIPSE MARGARITA
- 2 Ounces – Herradura Silver
- 1 Ounce – Chambord Liqueur
- 1 Ounce – Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Ounce – Muddled Blackberries
- 1/2 Ounce – Agave Nectar
- Black Sea Salt
- Rim a rock glass with Black Sea Salt
- Pour ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice and garnish
Drink that and report back.
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!