1. Dating a musician is one of the most difficult tasks on planet Earth. I once dated one for thirty minutes. Torture.
2. Be nice! I can’t stress how important it is, the saying you only get what you give is real. Whatever positive energy and kindness you put out in the world is what you get back.
3. Be your own assistant.
5. Speaking a different language automatically makes you hotter and cooler.
6. I’m talking to this guy who is from a different country and he texts with an accent. Does that make sense? It’s really cute.
7. You’re not too young to make a bucket list. Go on and write a list of fifty things you want to do before you die and start doing them.
8. Everyone is insecure. My really hot and STRAIGHT friend came over freaking out last week because he wanted to ask a girl out and he just didn’t know what to do. That was an eye opening experience to see how the other species works. Don’t think you’re the only one.
1o. Once you stop chasing the wrong things, the right ones will catch you.
*I’m still working on number ten.