If you aren’t around any of these chic coffee spots, you might as well go home and make yourself a cocktail. Who needs coffee when you get to have a delicious alcoholic drink instead? Not you. Enjoy this pineapple cocktail with a simple harvest salad. Image and recipe via Kitchenette Blog.
- 12 or more (3/4-inch) cubes fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
MULLED PINEAPPLE JUICE
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice berries
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 6 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 vanilla bean pod, split in half lengthwise, seeds scraped out
For instructions click here.