As far as healthy amino acid drink recipes go, this one is tops.
There’s no reason your heath obsession and your deep, passionate love for guac and margaritas can’t live happily ever after in unison. That’s why we stole Noah Neiman‘s recipe for BCAA-fueled frozen spicy margaritas just in time for summer, and if you’re wondering who Noah is, anyway, he’s the the trainer responsible for the incredibly hot bodies we all know as Karlie Kloss, Victoria “Posh Spice” Beckham, and Jake Gyllenhaal (ohemgee). Also, this guy apparently makes whey protein in ice cream sandwich flavor, so let’s just let that settle into your innards.
This amino acid drink (let’s be honest and just call it a cocktail, okay?) is packed with muscle building benefits, and will help satisfy the deep margarita craving you have permanently attached to your soul.
READ MORE: Health Benefits of Tequila (yes, really)
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 Scoops Jalapeño Margarita Bare Aminos (Limited Edition)
- 1 Cup Water (feel free to replace a little of the water with tequila, obviously — Noah didn’t approve this message, but our editorial staff most certainly did)
- Sliced lime
- Add ice, Bare Aminos, and water to blender
- Blend on the highest setting
- Pulse and scrape sides down until completely smooth
- Slightly coat glass rim with additional Jalepeno Bare Aminos
- Garnish with sliced lime
- Makes one serving
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!