The days of window shopping down 5th Avenue are over – designer label gowns, jewelry, handbags, and more are actually within reach and within budget! I mean, why blow $650 on a gold sequin gown that you’ll only have the occasion to wear one time? Be it a wedding, prom, or other formal event, most often than not you’ll want to wear a one-of-a-kind piece to mark the event, but don’t want to spend so much money on something you’ll only be able to get a single use out of! The solution is so clear; pay a fraction of the cost you were budgeting to spend and get labels you never even dreamed of being able to afford, by renting on renttherunway.com! Like renting a movie or borrowing a book from the library, you have about 4 days to enjoy your rental. Dresses come with a back-up size to guarantee a great fit even!
To give you an idea of the possibilities awaiting you, here are 5 fabulous finds I made while browsing this revolutionary site!
1. Badgley Mischka Gold Glitterati Gown, rental $125 (retail $650)
2. Judith Leiber Coeur De La Mer Clutch, rental $250 (retail $2,295)
3. Dannijo Anya Cuff, rental $45 (retail $420)
4. Vintage Chanel CC Cambon Earrings, rental $125 (retail $1,870)
5. Nicole Miller Keyhole Goddess Gown, rental $100 (retail $630)