Heading to the gym in hot, sticky weather? Here’s everything you’ll need to beat a hot workout in style:
1. You need a perfect bag, obviously. Although this Lipault Paris overnighter was meant for short trips, it pairs perfectly with your gym equipment, is easy to carry, and the bright pink color will inspire you to be active. Also, you’ll make the whole locker room jealous. Available here.
2. Combine calorie burning with your fave summer treat. We’re all guilty of heading straight from the gym to the ice cream shop around the corner, but, what if you were literally rinsing off your gym sweat with frozen yogurt? Then maybe, just maybe, you’d be able to resist the temptation of the sort-of-healthy yogurt topped with the totally-not-healthy heath bar pieces. Dial Frozen Yogurt Cooling Body Wash refreshes and hydrates with real yogurt extracts, and that’s enough of a post-gym treat. Available here (feel free to top yourself off with some fruity perfume, after).
Read More: Why Kourtney and Khloe are the Real Heroes
3. Tie hair back in style. Aren’t these the cutest little hair ties ever? They’re cheap enough to lose on a locker room floor, and chic enough to wear out and about. Available here at Nordstrom.
4. A ladylike sports bra. If you wear a frumpy sports bra, you work out like an old lady. Think to yourself WWBW (what would Bey wear)? She would wear this gorgeous white and black accented Anita sports bra. The mesh back is sexy cool (literally), and there’s enough support for everyone from A to D. Available here.
4. Does your gym have big windows? If so, you might be damaging your skin– bigtime. Make sure you slather on a good SPF if you’re working out in front of windows, outdoors, or even warming up outside before hitting the weights. This Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection SPF 50 gives great coverage, lasts 80 minutes, is water resistant, and is totally fragrance free. It’s a workout-queen’s best friend, basically. Available here.
READ MORE: Soda Tainted with Fire Retardant
6. No makeup, sort of. Be sure to wash your face of makeup and whatever other gunk you might have on your face, but, nobody wants to be left TOTALLY naked in front of a sea of hot bodies. Apply a coat of gloWater resistant mascara and give your lashes the muscled-up appearance they deserve. Available here.
Leave a Comment