Cherries are in season, sweeter than ever, and popping up all over the beauty scene. As if you didn’t already know, cherry red is THE it beauty color of the moment. Here’s what we can’t get enough of:
1. Fragrance is calorie-free, you know. Demeter makes a light perfume that sincerely smells of Chocolate Covered Cherries, and we’re obsessed, because a spritz or two will leave you feeling like you dove headfirst into a Godiva store… without ANY of the calories. Available here.
2. Face serum with cherries, you say? Well yes, Bioelements includes ultra potent Vitamin C from real cherries in their serum. These cherries kick the beauty butt of oranges so you know your skin will be a bright, radiant advertisement for cherry goodness.
3. Brush it on, doll! This one is strictly for the glam, cherrylicious color. Brush your cherry blush on with this soon-to-be-released glammed up brush collection by Sonia Kashuk. Coming soon to a Tar-jay near you.
4. Cherry hair, don’t care. Rinse your warm weather hair down with Gud Cherrynova Shampoo. It’s perfect to leave in your gym locker- you’ll get a bright burst of fragrance, nourishing cleansers, and a ton of “oh you smell good!” compliments from the gal in the cube next to you.
5. The lipstick to rival real, live cherries. Cherries have the best glam red shade, right? Or is it this NARS lipstick? Honestly, it’s a toss up between nature and NARS (yet again), and I’m opting for both. Sport it as a casual rebel or a glammed up mistress of the night. Jungle red, available here.