While I love to eat chocolate, I’m here to write about beauty.Â Well, I guess I’ll throw some chocolate in there too. A list of my new fav cocoa-inspired products:
1. PURE Chocolate Pop Star: available in dark & milk chocolate, these little bites of deliciousness are mixed with pop rock candy to achieve a sugary sweet explosion with each bite. Literally. Order before December 15 to get free shipping on domestic orders $60 or more!Â $14 for 1/2lb [buy]
2. Sulpice Gingembre: A crisp, neat, clean dark chocolate uniquely combined with equally crisp macadamia nut pieces and crystallized ginger, all forming a union of taste bliss under the rule of lemon essence. Eat one piece, and before you know it, you’re writing about it with an empty wrapper beside your keyboard. I can speak from experience. $7.50 [buy]
3. philosophy Warm & Toasty Holiday Gift Set: 3 special bottles of 3 special fragrant shampoo/shower gel/ bubble bath combos. Yea, there’s Hot Buttered Rum and Hazelnut Espresso, but I’m all about the Double Rich Hot Cocoa. The recipe for hot cocoa printed on the bottle couldn’t be any more spot on. Double Rich? Just how I like it. $25 for 3-pc set [buy]
4. LUSH Sweet Lips Lip Scrub: Winter wind is no match for this scrub, a maxed out combo of vanilla extract to infuse the sweet, jojoba oil to exfoliate & infuse the moisture, and cocoa to infuse the everything chocolate. A must-have scrub to prep for a perfect red lip. $8.95 [buy]
5. Peackeeper Chocolate Dreams Lip Balm: For the days you won’t be rocking the red lip, keep your pout nurtured, smooth and tasty with Peackeeper’s chocolately balm. In my purse at all times, I tell you – this stuff is the most authentic yet guilt-free chocolate experience I could dream of, made with 91% organic fair trade cocoa and Stevia to sweeten. $8.00 [buy]
Disclosure: All products were provided for review. No monetary compensation was received for this review. All opinions belong to the author.