These are overwhelmingly kyoot & delicious.
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs, fine
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c chocolate filling* (either chocolate chips or cream)
- 24 marshmallows
- In a bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs and vanilla.
- Place two teaspoons of mixture in each compartment of a NON-STICK mini muffin pan.
- Press down each crust firmly.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes
- Top with chocolate chips or chocolate ganache
- Top with marshmallow
- Place under broiler for 15-20 SECONDS, watching carefully.
- Place in fridge to cool, and allow chocolate to set.
- Remove by sliding a knife around edges, and pop out.
Photo/Recipe source: TheVillageCook.com