Happy Independence Day! So today is July 4th, but we over at The Luxury Spot, have a feeling that you (
like us) decided to celebrate last night. Now it’s time to wake up, start the day, dress up in red, white, and blue and play Party In the U.S.A. and cook yourself an amazing breakfast. Or if you are going out tonight then you can be ahead of the game. For a wonderful breakfast sure to cure your morning after hangover from what we anticipate to be an amazing fun night, go for this delicious and mouth-watering Blueberry French Toast Sandwich.
Blueberry French Toast Sandwich
- 1 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1- 1/2 tbl confectioner sugar
- 1 package (12 oz) frozen french toast slices
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat french toast according to directions. Spread cream cheese on one side of bread, add blueberries, top with other slice. Garnish with extra blueberries and confectioner sugar if desired
Image and recipe via Blue Willow