WHOAAA. If these three words aren’t meant to be together in a happy go-lucky food-related dish, then you’re obviously a funfetti hater. Similarly genius, these could pair well in an Easter Sunday, birthday or spring soiree hostess basket with Mini Banana Splits.
Funfetti Cheesecake Pops
Recipe via Bakers Royale
Makes an 8×8 pan
Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 20 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of nonpareils
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Turn mixer speed to low and add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Add one egg at time and mix to combine.
- Divide batter into three even portions. Pour first portion into pan and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of nonpareil on top. Pour the second portion of the cheescake batter directly on top and then sprinkle the second tablespoon of nonpareils. Repeat this again for the last layer. *Do not stir. The nonpareils will streak if mixed.
- Create a shallow water bath by placing the cheesecake batter filled pan in a large roasting pan or casserole pan and filling it with water a 1/3 of the way up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool finished cheesecake on a cooling rack.
White Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 2/3 cups white chocolate
- 1 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- 5 tablespoons water, warm
- Place chocolate and heavy cream in a bowl over simmering water. Let chocolate and cream sit for 2-3 minutes to melt without stirring. Then slowly stir mixture to combine. Add powdered sugar and mix to combine. (Mixture will look seized but the water will smooth it out). Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing after each addition until pouring consistency is reached. Set aside and let sauce cool to warm.
Find more dipping sauce & chocolate-y additions here on Bakers Royale