Yes, breakfast for dessert is a thing! Not only are these waffles heavenly delicious but they are gluten-free. And we already had this conversation: gluten-free dessert is better than regular dessert.
These gluten-free chocolate waffles are perfected stacked with whipped cream and berries, or even vanilla ice cream on a hot day.
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour or brown rice flour blend
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup buttermilk powder, optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract
Image and recipe [ via ]