(Makes 48 — recipe via Food Coach NYC Dana James)
- 1/2 cup of raw organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups of rice crispies
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup finely grated coconut
1. Cover cookie sheet with wax paper
1. Blend almond butter, honey and salt in a food processor until smooth.
2. Add rice crispies and blend for 30 seconds. Then stir in raisins and cranberries.
3. Sprinkle coconut on a plate. Form small balls with the almond mixture and coat the balls with coconut.