This broccoli rabe and smoked mozzarella is looking pretty heavenly on this Sunday evening. It isthe last day of the weekend after all, so it’s our last chance to indulge. Serve with a side of fresh tomatoes, peppers, and carrot crudité, and some red wine and you’re good to go for a delicious Sunday night dinner in.
- 1small bunch broccoli rabe
- 1tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1cup shredded smoked mozzarella
- 112 inch Boboli thin-crust pizza shell
For directions click here.
Image [ via ]