When my brother’s girlfriend sent me this recipe (Emily, of Emily’s Tequila Cake fame), I was warmed inside for her note saying ‘this is perfect for you!‘ due to my affinity to all things bunny. Once I read & realized that this was a cocktail, my warm fuzzy feeling was heightened with joy, giddy excitement & longing anticipation.
Behold, The Honey Bunny Drink.
- 1/2 ounce / 14.7ml Baileys
- 1/2 ounce / 14.7ml Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce / 14.7ml vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces / 60ml half and half cream
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 ounce / 30ml liquid honey
- Measure and pour all ingredients except for the honey in the blender.
- Blend everything to a smooth mixture.
- Drizzle the honey around the inside of a hurricane glass or other suitable glass.
- Pour the blended mixture in the glass. Garnish if wished – a cute little bunny on a straw or an orange slice cut into a carrot shape with two mint leaves for the carrot top might be a sweet idea. It’s now ready to serve to the honey bunny in your life.