No, I haven’t forgotten about the (peanut-butter filled oatmeal) muffins I recently shared with you, all; I just couldn’t resist yum-alerting this single-serve, chocolate chip gluten free banana muffins recipe. Not only is this recipe vegan and gluten-free, using only healthful ingredients, but yields one serving, making it a much easier and more convenient baking option for most. Enjoy this sweet little fella with a morning coffee or afternoon tea! Image and recipe via Edible Perspective.
Ingredients, because you’ll be spending all your days making these gluten free banana muffins:
- 3 tablespoons well-mashed banana, very ripe
- 2 teaspoons brown rice syrup, or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste, or vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- tiny pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free oat flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1-1 1/2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips, vegan if needed
For instructions, go here.