It’s 80 degrees here in NYC and fancy free feelings are strong. Hopes that the future holds refreshingly ripe salads, smoothies & coffee on ice are upon me, and this salad is on the top of my introduction in to warm weather list.
Watermelon Salad with Mint and Lime
Recipe from Curvy Carrot
- 8 cups seedless watermelon chunks (1 inch), from a 6-pound melon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (I used 3 or 4 small limes)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, torn
- Sea Salt
Instructions (there are only 2 steps!
- In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the lime juice and cayenne.
- Fold in the mint leaves, season with salt and serve.