Our best Korean eye cream picks, so you don’t have to buy an entire Sephora.
Even if you aren’t doing a 10 step Korean skincare routine, you need some Korean skincare (read up on the best Korean sheet mask picks here) in your life. The best Korean eye cream options use hydrating ingredients you don’t often see in western skincare, and the same goes for making the best Korean serum products. Incorporating an eye cream into your skincare routine may seem like a little step but we promise you won’t be sorry once you have hydrated under eyes.
Pitter pat over your eye orbital bone (ie don’t get too pokey on your actual eyeball) morning and night.
You’ll be left with hydrated skin that is more resilient against the aging process.
Best Korean eye cream picks: lightweight
- Dr.Jart Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel – As the name suggests, this is a light gel formula concoction. A tiny bit goes a long way making it a great pick as your first ever eye cream.
- Etude House Moistful Collagen Eye Cream – This has a jelly-like texture making it light enough to wear during the day while still hydrating enough to plump the skin.
- Erborian Ginseng Infusion Eye Cream – All mornings need a little ginseng, right? Wake up tired eyes with this light eye cream.
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream – This silky eye cream uses green tea extract to protect from free radicals.
- Belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream – This surprisingly lightweight cream uses peat water to boost the elasticity of your skin.
Best Korean eye cream picks: most moisturizing
- Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb – One of the more decadent Korean eye creams. This thicker cream is perfect for dry winter nights.
- Skinfood Royal Honey Moisturizing Essential Eye Cream – Get all the humectant qualities of honey in this easy to apply tube of eye cream.
- Missha Gumsul Giyoon Eye Cream – This thicker eye cream is great for hydrating sensitive eye areas. It’s free from paraben, colorants, Triclosan, Benzophenone, talc, and mineral oil.
- COSRX Honey Ceramide Eye Cream – This cream uses honey and ceramides to repair skin and boost your natural moisture barrier.
- Benton Fermentation Eye Cream – This cream is highly concentrated so be sure not to over-apply! It’s filled with fermented rice extract and hyaluronic acid for an ultra nourishing and hydrating cream.
- Hanskin Intensive Eye Cream – This eye cream is formulated to help rebuild the elasticity in your skin making it great for an anti-aging skincare routine.
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!
Leave a Comment