Fashion takes flight this Fall with the explosion of feathers, now available in accessories and clothing alike. Feathers look flocking awesome on shoes, skirts, jewelry, in your hair, and printed on everything from bags to cocktail gowns. So here are 5 fun ways to get ‘down’ with this hot Fall trend and flaunt your feathers!
1. Strap on some of these MOHAWK Black Feather Shoe Cuffs [$49.50 on etsy.com] onto your pumps to give your old black shoes a mockingbird make-over
2. Cha Cha in one of Sue Wong’s ostrich feather dresses [$528 on bloomingdales.com] like the flapper girls from the roaring 20’s
3. Go for Pocahontas punk rock and hook these feather earrings [$24 on urbanoutfitters.com]
4. Go koo koo for feathers in your hair! No matter if your hair is long or short, weave some feathers into your birds nest of a hair do [shop hairfeathers.com]
5. Fluff up your Friday night number and choose a cock-tail dress with a feather print like this rag & bone ‘Dalmeny’ feather print silk dress [$475 on nordstrom.com]