1. I’ve been buying myself flowers from the Union Square farmers market almost once a week and it makes me pretty happy. Consider it.
2. When he or she calls you wait at least two rings before you pick up. Same goes with texts. But you already knew that.
3. You know what is a great Spring fashion look? Those varsity jackets from OAK NYC. But OAK, lower the price $500 and then I’ll buy one. Okay? Xx, Me.
4. Recently, I invested in white converse and I feel like a new woman.
5. More mystery, less history.
6. A real man pays for the abortion, but it is your friends job to provide the frozen yogurt and candy
7. How to tell if a guy isn’t interested in you: He calls you ‘man’ or ‘dude’.
8. Just because I say I love you it doesn’t mean I really mean it. When my package from Paris was delivered three months late and my doorman told me it arrived I told HIM I loved him. I don’t really love you. Except YOU. I actually love you. But you’re the only one.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wore sweatpants. And you shouldn’t be able to remember either.
10. “If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.” Woody Allen.