I am reposting recommendation numbers one and two from two weeks ago, because I am having trouble taking my own advice.
1. Ever notice how the guys you don’t like and always brush off are the ones who fall in love with you? Try this as an experiment and treat the guys that you do like, like the guys you don’t like. For example, don’t return all of their texts, don’t be so accommodating, etc.
2. Being scared and nervous are just internal choices that only exist in your head. They don’t exist in the real world. Just try to forget about that fear and nervousness and make choices that are new and exciting. Don’t hold back.
3. Cherish your alone time.
4. Dear guys, can you not mention your ex when we are on a first date? Sincerely, every girl ever.
5. Even if you are not into the yoga-hippy-dippy shit, meditation can really help calm you down.
6. Don’t stop seeing a guy after the first few dates if you’re unsure of him, or weary of the chemistry. Hold yourself accountable before you run from a new person in your life. Be careful that you’re not letting something go that could be great for you just because of your internal struggles and insecurities.
7. Summer is right around the corner. I just want to remind you to maybe cut back on the carbs and increase the cardio.
It’s only because I love you and I want you to be happy and look gorgeous and feel confident these next few months.
8. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your life, mind, feelings, and emotions.
9. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” Diane Von Furstenberg
10. Fear should not be an option.