Sunday mornings always call for decadent breakfasts. And this gluten free, dairy free, banana chocolate chip waffle recipe is perfection. The end. Image and recipe via Ambitious Kitchen.
Makes about 8 waffles
- 2 cups Organic Quinoa Flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 ripe large bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (gluten free, if desired)
- 2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, if desired
For instructions, go here.