Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Raspberry Cup Cakes
2 cups of Gluten Free Multi – Purpose Flower
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Xanthum Gum
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup of Canned Pumpkin
½ cup of Agave
½ cup of Applesauce
1 tablespoon of Vanilla
1 bar of chocolate
- Pre heat the oven at 325 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients into one bowl and all wet ingredients into another one.
- Mix both together into one large bowl.
- Spray muffin pan with olive oil and sprinkle some gluten free baking mix lightly on it.
- Add your mixture to the muffin pan and place into the oven for 25 minutes
- Check with fork to see if ready and if anything sticks then bake for a few more minutes.
- Once they are done take out of oven and place a square of your chocolate bar on
- top and let it melt. After melted spread across the top.