If you don’t already, consider incorporating hemp seeds into your diet.
The super-seeds, derived from the Cannabis plant, are, contrary to popular belief, NOT like marijuana, as hemp comes from a variant of the Cannabis plant which contains significantly lower levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the “psychoactive” constituent of the plant.
Hemp seeds, are in fact, considered to be the healthiest seeds on the planet, having the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fatty acids, and vitamins.
Here’s 15 of the myriad benefits of hemp:
1. Easily-digested high-protein food.
READ MORE: Most Nutrient Rich Food in Nature
2. Suitable for those with gluten, dairy, egg, and nut allergies.
3. Provides substantial sources of Vitamin E.
4. Increases energy levels and metabolic rate.
5. Improves organ function.
6. Lowers blood pressure.
7. Reduces PMS symptoms and cramping.
READ MORE: Health Benefits of Carob
8. Improves immune system function.
9. Reduces inflammation.
10. Reduces arthritis symptoms.
11. Improves workout recovery.
12. Reduces and treats dry hair and skin conditions.
13. Improves blood circulation.
14. Lowers LDL cholesterol levels.
15. Contains high levels of fiber; improving gut health.
For more info on heavenly hemp, go here.