Treat your “women problems” the natural way!
There are a lot of reasons that it’s great to be a woman! Women live a happy, rich life, with many benefits men can never dream of. However, there are a few downsides to being a woman. That’s right, I’m talking about “woman problems“.
Women tend to have problems in their “lady parts” far more often than men do. These problems can cause a lot of pain and discomfort, and they can make life quite difficult for the ladies. Thankfully, there are a lot of herbal remedies that you can use to deal with your “lady issues”. Here are a few of the best:
- Chaste tree can help to raise progesterone levels in your body. Higher progesterone levels means less menstrual problems, as the hormone helps to balance out your cycle.
- Chamomile is an effective herb for soothing your PMS symptoms, and you will find that it is both an anti-inflammatory herb and an anti-spasmodic herb. It can treat both stomach and menstrual cramps.
- Garlic may seem like an overly strong remedy to put near your sensitive “business”, but it’s one of the best treatments for yeast infections. Thankfully, you can EAT garlic every day in order to prevent the spread of the fungi that cause yeast infections.
- Cranberry juice is one of the best remedies to deal with urinary tract infections. A cup or two of this juice per day should be enough to keep the bacteria away from your urinary tract.
- Chinese angelica, also known as dong quai, is an excellent remedy to help you deal with skin blemishes, cravings, and the breast tenderness that results from hormonal imbalances. It can also help to deal with the stronger PMS symptoms.
- Licorice can be very useful for treating the symptoms of menopause.
- Juniper berries contain strong antiseptic properties, which can kill off the bacteria that threaten to cause UTIs.
- Shepherd’s purse is an herbal remedy that is known to help treat excessive bleeding, particularly in the uterus. If you bleed excessively during your menstrual period, it’s worth considering this remedy!
- Cramp bark is one of the oldest remedies to treat period cramps. In fact, the plant actually got its name thanks to its medicinal properties.
- Blue cohosh is an effective herbal remedy to treat a number of menstrual problems, including strong cramps and irregular flow. It is even helpful to deal with the strong pains accompanying labor.
READ MORE: Herbs that Shorten Your Period
- Calendula is a very useful remedy for treating bladder infections.
- Wild yams contain compounds that have proven effective at reducing the pain of menstrual symptoms.
- Red raspberry leaves are effective at toning the muscles of the uterus, thereby helping to relieve the painful cramps which accompany menstruation.
- Black currant contains gamma-linoleic acid, essential oils which can reduce the strength and pain of PMS symptoms.
- Marshmallow is effective at soothing infected body parts, and it can increase your body’s natural immune function in order to prevent urinary tract infections.
- Goldenseal has powerful antifungal properties, which makes the plant an effective remedy for dealing with fungal infections like candida yeast.
- Motherwort can help to promote a healthy menstrual flow, regulate your menstrual cycle, and treat problems accompanying both menstruation and menopause.
- Yoghurt contains lactobacillus bacteria, one of the best things to use to fight yeast infections. The bacteria actually helps to decimate the yeast causing the infections.
- Horsetail kills off bacteria, but it also helps to encourage the flow of urine which decreases the risk of UTIs.
- Horseradish root is loaded with Vitamin C, but its natural antibiotic properties makes it effective at fighting off infections.