From where we stand, 2011 looks to be a pretty fabulous year. We’re sure all of you already have plans for calorie restriction, cardio time, and giving up cigs, but here are our top 5 resolutions that will really change your life for the better:
1) Get Rid of Caffeine. Or, if that seems unreasonable, limit yourself to one caffeinated drink per day. Caffeine is an addictive drug for the body, and there’s no reason that your hot cup of something soothing can’t be herbal tea, decaf coffee, or even a spiced cider. Caffeine is OK in small doses (like the amount you’ll find in a small cup of decaf or tea), but large cups of joe or double espressos can rip us apart and leave us irritable, cranky, and dehydrated. That means you’ll end up alone and wrinkly in a few years if you keep going.
2) Wear Sexy Lingerie Every Single Day. Does that mean you need to wear a teddy to bed every night? No. But you should definitely consider coordinating bra/panties sets because your confidence will shoot through the roof when you know you’re walking around like a sex kitten on an average Tuesday. You’ll change the way you look at yourself, carry yourself, and interact with others…. so there’s no reason not to put an extra 30 seconds each morning into making little “under outfits.”
3) Give Up Cursing. This one is proving to be particularly difficult for us LuxSpotters. F*ck, we’ll see how long we can make it.
4) Stop Gossiping! If you think about it, there’s no point to gossip. It doesn’t achieve anything positive or bring you to any new, higher level in your life. So what’s the point in wasting the energy?
5) Sexting. Do it more. Sure, that’s not what you expected to hear us say, but we think sexting is a good, controlled way of safe sex. No one gets herpes or surprise babies from exchanging photos and dirty words. Just remember to be careful that they don’t end up in the hands of your boss!
lingerie image courtesy of AffinitasIntimates.com