These last minute Valentine’s Day gifts will warm her heart (and yours).
Not everyone needs to rush out for a big bouquet of flowers or a platter of gold donuts. We rounded up some of the most romantic (and practical) last minute Valentine’s Day gifts that ship fast so you can look like a hero.
- Roses that last. Fanny packs are cool again, and this one is one of our favorite gifts for women in their 20s, because a chic rose print never goes out of style, and not being weighed down by a clunky bag just makes sense. Lulu Dharma hip pack, $42 here.
- Lovely curls. If she loves her hair (and we bet she does), she’ll go wild for a tub of Davines LOVE Curl Hair Mask. It’s a rich, curl-enhancing and protecting formula that’s easy to get addicted to. $34 here.
- No more runny mascara. Forget fearing drippy eye makeup after an emotional Netflix movie, because these eye makeup removing cloths are cheap, easy to use, and bright pink, making them one of the easiest last minute Valentine’s Day gifts. She’ll use them for ages, too, because they don’t wear out quickly like other makeup removing tools. $10 here.
- Lapis love. Isn’t this heart-shaped lapis lariat the cutest? The rich blue shade is gorgeous year-round, and offers a non-traditional version of Valentine’s Day generosity. Available here.
- A healthy heart is the best kind. This pink and gold Fitbit Blaze keeps you connected with GPS, on-screen workouts, and a variety of heart-healthy features like pulse tracking. It’s also on sale now, here.
- Slip in between these sheets. Forget the flowers and candy, if the goal is getting into the sheets, give the right sheets. This Brooklinen set goes with just about any decor, is better than the comfiest hotel room set you’ve ever slept in, and requires so little maintenance you’ll wonder how you ever slept on other sheets. Available here. (By the way, this is how often you should wash your sheets.)
7. Some heart-warming tea. This tea doesn’t just taste good — it’s actually blended to help improve heart health, and that’s something to love. The brand behind this “Good Heart” blend suggests drinking three daily cup. The brews are loaded with cholesterol-moderating olive leaves, fennel, and other ingredients that promote improved circulation. Available here.
8. The best kettle for the job. Instead of making her wait by the stove for a hot brew, give her the KRUPS Savoy Adjustable Temperature Electric Kettle to boil or near-boil her water quickly. In fact, she can pick the temperature of her water based on the leaves she’s brewing, which is pretty cool if she’s a true tea lover. Available here.
9. The loveliest on-trend earrings. We can’t love these Heart Hoop Ear Jackets enough, partially because they’re the ultra Instagram-worthy, but also because they won’t break the bank. Available here.
10. A lust-worthy pink bathing suit. These ultra-affordable bikinis from Live Love Bikini come in rich, Valentine’s Day-appropriate shades of pastel pink and deeper rosy hues. Available here.
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!