Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet Pre-Fall 2014

I’m a little pre-fall fashion obsessed, but can you blame me? It’s not my fault designers insist on making my life difficult. It’s kind of depressing really, I spend 70% of my time obsessing over clothes I can’t have and the other 30% crying about them.

Thankfully, Alice and Olivia’s pre-fall 2014 collection has graced us with its presence. I can actually afford some of these pieces, which makes me insanely happy.Β An added bonus to this already amazing collection is that you can wear any of the looks with a buzz-worthy capeΒ and look like the most fashionable lady in all of New York.

About the author


Deisy is a 21-year-old Instagram and Tumblr-obsessed girl who would do pretty much anything (legal) for an Instagram like or a Tumblr follow. Deisy curses the inventor of bras every day and won't leave her house until she has changed her outfit at least 5 times. She would describe her style as Leandra Medine meets Olivia Palermo dipped in black paint and not as cool.

Leave a Comment