According to surveyed women, these are the hottest male body parts.
I know what you’re thinking; if I have to rank the hottest male body parts, the first three are going to be penis. So in order to stop me from just repeating the word penis over and over again, lets take dick out of the equation. When it comes to the male anatomy, I think women and men probably have different ideas on what constitutes hot. This list, which was put together by Men’s Fitness, explains not only what male body parts women find most attractive, but also why. Check it out, and see if you agree with it, because this is the information that they are imparting to straight men everywhere, so if it’s not accurate we need to stand together as a man-loving people to set the world straight.
READ MORE: Men’s Favorite Sex Positions
- Abs. According to a study by Western Illinois University, abs are the most attractive part of a man’s body, because they are front and center, so your eyes are immediately drawn to them. I would personally rank pecs over abs, because the nipples are like the eyes of the chest burning into your soul, but I have a dick, so maybe I’m not even factored into this ‘what women like’ survey stuff.
- Butt. A poll by AskMen.com reveals that glutes are the second most admired body part of a man. I actually think women and homos align on this, but for different reasons. #Insertion.
- Shoulders. I don’t personally care much about shoulders, but a study from the University of Albany shows that the breadth of a man’s shoulders is linked to sexual satisfaction for women. I guess maybe it’s nice to grab onto a thick pair of shoulders when you’re knocking boots, but isn’t that what a penis is for? I assume everyone can unite on this hottest male body parts inclusion.
- Back. According to a 2013 study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a v-shaped back accounted for 79 percent of the variability of attractiveness for women to men, trumping even height and endowment. I can’t personally get behind this one, because I know a v-shaped back is kind of something you have to be born with.
- Arms. A HerCampus.com survey of 100 college women across the country showed that arms are a huge turn-on for women. Personally, I have to agree with this one because a boulder-shaped pair of biceps gets me going too.
So there you have it, do you agree or disagree with this list? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.[ via ] [ via ]