As much as I preach the don’t-d0-it-cause-you’ll-get-pregnant-and-end-up-with-saggy-boobs, the truth is, everyone’s out there doing it like a bunch of rabbits. So, if you’re going to do it, do it safely! In the name of safety, we’re giving away a f*ckload of free sex gear.
Durex condoms has joined in the fight against HIV / AIDS, and the brand will donate one condom for every consumer who gets involved is this social media driven campaign. Frankly, we think Durex is about to save the world of AIDS, itchy crotches, the clap, and the mental decay of royalty. Condoms will go to global and local charities that share its mission of combating HIV-transmission, including dance4life.
- Tweet a message about HIV and / or AIDS using the #1share1condom hashtag
- Share the Durex World AIDS Day image or video found on the brands Facebook page (www.facbook.com/DurexUSA)
Condoms will go to global and local charities that share its mission of combating HIV-transmission, including dance4life.
We’re giving 10 lucky readers a full supply of Sexcessories from Durex, too! All you have to do to enter is the following:
- Like this post on Facebook (top left corner of the post!)
- Tweet “Hey @brycegruber, stop AIDS with @durex_usa http://bit.ly/U71Jgj #1share1condom”
- For extra credit, pin this post to pinterest, too 🙂
10 winners will be chose by December 8, 2012!
The Durex Sexcessories Kit brings the spice back to the boudoir! You and your special someone will be making beautiful music with the latest products from Durex including Performax® Intense, Ring of Bliss, Play® Tingling lube and a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. The sleek black box can easily be hidden under your bed or in your dresser drawer. All designed to make your night in a little more spontaneously intimate.
Leave a Comment