I’d like to think that since I’m well-traveled, dress stylishly (when I have to), and surround myself with generally fabulous people that I’m qualified to make the following conjectures.
Chest hair is amazing.Â A man without chest hair is like a cheeseburger with no cheese: empty and pointless.
- Chest hair is vintage-cool.Â Much like tight jeans, converse sneakers, the skinny tie, and beard-scruff, chest hair is essential for the man that knows how to appreciate the vintage look.Â Do the Burt Reynolds thang, it’s hot.
- Even an accountant that doesn’t know how to caulk or hang a painting can come off as a burly Paul Bunyan kinda guy.Â And let’s all be real… chicks dig men that are handy (or at least look the part).
- Chest hair reminds us of gladiators.Â Everyone wants to mate with a gladiator.
- It’s something to run our hands through in bed.Â Nuff said.
- It’s like evolution made it’s mark in an obvious way.Â Don’t worry hairy-chested-man, if the second ice age hit, you’d survive.