Tomorrow, I am going to be on a boat.Â I’m not going with T-Pain, but I will be with my BFF Meghan.Â I am pretty much making this playlist the night before we leave and I am more than excited to do it.Â There will be lots of alcohol, snorkeling, Gatorade, bad decisions, and mermaids.Â As we prepare for our 7 night cruise to Bermuda on the lovely Norwegian Dawn (free plug, hook us up yo), we sat and discussed the jams we would like to be playing through out our vacation.Â These are pretty much amazing even if you are stuck in NYC, and not on the beach with us.Â BURN.
2. “Come Sail Away” – Styx â™« http://blip.fm/~8lxes Reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman had to sing it. Plus, its about sailing and shit.
3. “Cheeseburger in Paradise” – Jimmy Buffet â™« http://blip.fm/~8lxie Ever since we booked this cruise, Meghan has been going on and on about having cheeseburgers. She sent me a text saying “omg we can haz cheezburger 24/7 nao?!?!” Yes, Meghan, yes you can.
4. “Brass Monkey” – Beastie Boys â™« http://blip.fm/~8lyec That funky monkey!
5. “Bathtub Gin” – Phish â™« http://blip.fm/~8lyxp I love Phish. I also love this song.
6. “Three Little Birds” – Bob Marley â™« http://blip.fm/~8lz17 “Don’t worry bout a thing, cause every little things gonna be alright” once i get a drink in my hand…..
7. “Summertime” – Sublime â™« http://blip.fm/~8lz6w “Summertime and the livings easy.”
8. “Je Veux Te Voir (Disco D Remix)” – Yelle â™« http://blip.fm/~8lzil It’s french, but the beat makes you want to dance all over the place.
9. “Glamorous” – Fergie â™« http://blip.fm/~8lznu The flossy, flossy.
10. “Island in the Sun”- Weezer â™« http://blip.fm/~8lztu Self explanatory, plus Weezer is awesome.
11. “You’re So Gangsta” – Chromeo â™« http://blip.fm/~8m0fl If you don’t have the “Fancy Footwork” Album, you are so missing out. Totally great for summer and hanging out pool side, acting gangsta.